Nebras Power enjoys the full support from a shareholder with solid fundamentals and an outstanding track record. Our Parent Company has invested into the company’s growth and is able to bring our vision and strategy to life. Qatar Electricity and Water Company (QEWC) in Brief Qatar Electricity and Water Company is a Qatari public joint-stock company established in 1990 in accordance with the provisions of the Qatari Commercial Companies Law, for the purpose of owning and managing power generation and water desalination stations and the sale of their products. Qatar Electricity and Water Company is one of the first private sector companies in the region engaged in the generation of electricity and desalination of water. The share capital of the company at incorporation amounted to QR 1 Billion divided into one hundred million shares of QR 10 per share. Based on the decision of the Extraordinary General Meeting of February 25, 2014, ten million bonus shares were distributed to shareholders at the rate of one share for every ten shares held. With this, the capital of the company became QR 1.1 Billion representing one hundred and ten million fully paid shares. The Government of the State of Qatar and its affiliated institutions hold about 60% of the capital and individuals and private companies hold the remaining 40%. Based on the decision of the Extraordinary General Meeting of March 6, 2019, the nominal value of the share was changed to QR 1 instead of QR 10 per share and so the number of shares reached one billion and one hundred million. The company is managed by the Board of Directors consisting of eleven members headed by His Excellency Saad Bin Sherida Al-Kaabi, Minister of State for Energy Affairs. Qatar Electricity and Water Company is one of the largest companies in the field of power generation and water desalination in North Africa and the Middle East region. QEWC is the main supplier of electricity and desalinated water in Qatar. The company has witnessed remarkable growth during the last decade in line with the steady growth of the economy of Qatar and the increase in population and the corresponding increase in demand for electricity and water. The total assets of the company amount to approximately QR 18 billion and the company and joint ventures together have the capacity of 10,590 MW of electricity and 481.5 MIGD of Water.